- Loyola Marymount University identified St. Frances of Rome School through a competitive process as 1 of 3 founding schools to be supported in a grant-funded initiative to integrate a methodologically proven Blended Learning model.
iDEAL Institute: Innovation in Digital Education and Leadership has long been a leader in innovative teaching and learning strategies, and the institute provides a place to explore how students learn in the 21st century. It seeks to foster new and forward thinking ideas in educational technology and its integration into the K-12 classroom for the benefit of students, teachers, and families.
Blended Learning Model: Personalizing Education
- Blended Learning personalizes education, shifts the classroom paradigm and gives students the power to learn in the way they prefer (path), at their own pace and academic level (place).
- Teacher-led instruction dynamics will provide teachers more 1:1 time to support students individual needs.
- Small group instruction and collaborative practice empower students to develop critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Differentiated instruction through adaptive and assignable software generates immediate student-learning data to maximize student growth and success.
Blended Learning Pillars
St. Frances of Rome School
734 N. Pasadena Ave.
Azusa, CA 91702