Hello 6th grade Families and Middle School Mathematicians!
Welcome to the Remote Learning Platform!!!
We, the teachers of St. Frances of Rome, are dedicated to continuing to provide your scholar with an excellent academic curriculum and the following learning expectations are highly recommended.
- Please make sure that you are submitting high-quality work evident in learning and effort.
- You should be working during school hours, following the given daily schedule.
- Use technology and online platforms appropriately.
- Be mindful of each assignment deadline (remember to click submit on Google Classroom to show that your work is turned in).
- Read every day and complete your reading log (you do not have to complete a reading log if you are an AR champion).
6th grade Remind: text @tdoev to 81010
Middle School Remind: text @sfrm to 81010
DC/NY Remind: text @sfrdc2021 to 81010
My office hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 11 am & 1 pm - 3 pm. You can contact me during these times for immediate help and guidance.
Please contact me with any questions you may have at any time, I will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for your unconditional support.
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
"Believe you can and you're half way there." Theodore Roosevelt
ADDED MARCH 16, 2020
As per our Los Angeles Archdiocesan directive, we will be moving to remote learning opportunities for at least the next couple of weeks. Please check this website daily to check for updates/assignments. Remember to use this time to connect with your family, pray, and strengthen your relationship with God.