Welcome to our Distance Learning Webpage!
We, the teachers of St. Frances of Rome, are dedicated to providing your scholar with a rigorous academic curriculum. Remember we are on this journey together. We pray that you are in good spirits. God is with us.
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).
These learning expectations are recommended for optimum success.
- Make sure you are submitting high-quality work that is evident in learning and effort.
- Working during school hours is recommended so that you may contact your teachers for assistance; it is important that you attend Zoom meetings.
- Use technology and online platforms appropriately.
- Be mindful of all assignment deadlines; submit assignments on Google Classroom to show that your work is completed.
- Read every day and complete your reading log. Accelerated Reader will be open to all students M-F 8 - 11 am.
My office hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 11 am & 1 pm - 3 pm. You can contact me during these times for immediate help and guidance. Please contact me with any questions you may have at any time, I will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your unconditional love and support.
God bless you,
Mrs. Armas, M. Ed
Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you but what happens inside of you.